The iPad has replaced a plethora of day to day items that I use in the gym:
- So many clipboards so few uses anymore.
- record, track and communicate attendance.
- communicate with students and parents.
- observe, take notes and document students behaviour.
- assess and mark in PE.
- increased efficiency in assessment.
- display learning objectives, skill cues, rules, procedures etc.
- make teams and grouping.
- use timers.
- incorporate multimedia into PE.
- view, use and access my teaching resources.
- use a camera during PE.